How to Submit an Issue & Contributing Guidelines
Encountering a problem or bug in zenCSS? You're in the right place.
How to Submit an Issue
Encountering a problem or bug in zenCSS? Please follow these steps to ensure your issue is valid and not already addressed:
Check Existing Issues:
- Check the zenCSS Issues on GitHub to see if it's been reported or resolved.
- If you find a related issue, read through it and add any additional information if it's still open.
Reproduce the Issue:
- Reproduce the issue using this CodePen template.
- Include a detailed description, steps to reproduce, and screenshots or recordings if applicable.
- Ensure you have read and understood the guidelines below before submitting.
Issue Submission Guidelines
Before submitting your issue, please ensure:
- Search for duplicates.
- Validate HTML to avoid common problems.
- Provide a clear description of the issue.
- Include environment details (browser version, zenCSS version, etc).
- Attach a CodePen example link where the issue is reproduced.
- Adhere to the contributing guidelines below.
We welcome contributions! To contribute effectively, follow these guidelines:
- Familiarize yourself with the project.
- Check for open issues or open a new one for your proposed changes.
- Clearly explain feature requests and be prepared to discuss implementation.
- If fixing a bug, describe it in detail and provide replication instructions.
- Follow the established code style of the project.
- Add tests for new features and ensure they pass.
- Update relevant documentation when creating or modifying features.
- Use clear and concise titles for pull requests and include a description of changes.
- Be open to feedback and make requested adjustments.
- By contributing your code, you agree to licensing your contribution under the MIT License.